These Refund and Cancellation policies apply to and are incorporated by reference into the services offered by and between Alenka Media represented by Alenka Media Inc., Alenka Media B.V. and Alenka Media Pvt. Ltd., and any of their subsidiaries.
- Customers wishing to cancel their account must notify us at least thirty (30) days before end of their term by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon cancellation, customer data is deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account.
- Customer subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each billing cycle as indicated in the subscription preference, whether monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Customers can cancel our services at any time of their usage, however Alenka Media does not refund any fees in that case. Customers stopping using our services in between the term will not be refunded any of the fees paid by them for the remaining term.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Alenka Media service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Alenka Media may suspend or terminate a customer account if we suspect that the customer (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully removed our branding) has engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
Note: No refunds are offered, even if a plan is cancelled mid-cycle.
15 Day No Obligation Cancellation
Alenka Media offers a 15 day no obligation cancellation policy. The no obligation cancellation trial period begins immediately upon account activation. The 15 day no obligation cancellation trial period only applies to new customers and does not apply to existing customers that have a subscription plan. Alenka Media will also not honour a free trial period for customers who were once paying subscribers, cancelled, and then decided to re-instate their subscription to Alenka Media.
At any time during the 15 day trial period, potential subscribers (customers) can cancel their account and will not be charged for their use of our services. In order to continue using the service after the 15 day no obligation cancellation trial period, customers will be automatically charged on the basis of their selected payment plan chosen initially at time of purchase from range of selections of monthly, half yearly or yearly service.
Monthly Billing, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
Alenka Media charges and collects in advance for use of the service. All services rendered are non-refundable. Once a customer selects a subscription plan and provides billing information, Alenka Media will calculate the first payment due on signing.
All subscriptions monthly, quarterly, and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially cancelled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to: email@example.com.
Customers will receive an email from Alenka Media confirming that their subscription to the service has been cancelled.
Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
The fees that Alenka Media charges for the monthly, quarterly or yearly services exclude phone, and Internet access charges, as well as other data transmission charges. Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer’s agreement with the payment method provider.
Customers have the ability to change their subscription plan for the services at any time. For any kind of change in subscription, customers need to write to firstname.lastname@example.org. The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle. With regards to changes in a subscription, Alenka Media does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
Alenka Media reserves the right to refuse/cancel a subscription to any of the services bought from alenkamedia.com or it’s related websites and applications. If Alenka Media refuses a new or renewing subscription, registrants will be offered a refund on prorata basis of pending days in subscription plan bought with an additional cancellation charge equivalent to USD 10.
These above policies apply to all the services listed on Alenka Media and its websites and applications unless otherwise noted.
Updated: January 1, 2021.