Differentiate your business with customised background music that gives your establishment the competitive edge. With both copyright and royalty free music, we can offer your business a solution that works for you and your customers. No matter where you are, with our cloud based system, you will always have the music you need when and where you need it.
If you’re running a restaurant, you know that while it’s all about the food, there’s a lot more to getting people in through the door and keeping them there. It’s also about the experience. Whether it’s a four hour degustation menu or a fast food take out order, the atmosphere you create in your restaurant is what keeps diners coming back. And that includes the music you play.
The right playlist in your restaurant can help move the lines in front of a counter faster or keep customers in their chairs longer. Choosing the appropriate genres, moods and tempos has a lot to do with the kind of establishment you are, the cuisine you serve and the people you get as guests. Classic rock works in a sports bar, while fine dining could call for classical music. You don’t necessarily have to play French music if you’re a bistro, but if your customers expect to hear just that, then it certainly is appropriate.
Soft instrumental music works in a restaurant that wants to encourage conversation. A bar that wants to draw customers in off the street, on the other hand, needs loud popular tunes that attract passers-by. Younger customers like louder music, so if that’s the crowd you expect or want to encourage, upbeat music is the way to go.
The music you play has a direct effect on sales, so if it’s not important to you as yet, it should be. Research shows that slower classical and jazz music played in a restaurant encourages diners to linger, but it also has them ordering more drinks, including higher priced wines. Up tempo music played at higher volumes has people eating faster, so table turnarounds happen quicker. But the same music in a bar not only has people stay longer, it also has men drinking faster and ordering more. Choose the right playlist for your restaurant or bar, and you’ll see an increase in sales in no time.
Whether you’re a standalone brasserie or bistro, a fine dining or casual restaurant, a coffee shop or a fast food QSR chain with hundreds of outlets, we create the right soundscape for your customers, from your signature sound heard across the world or individually customised playlists for each location.
Did you know:
93% of restaurant and bar owners agree that playing music creates a better atmosphere for customers
73% of bar owners agree that playing music increases sales
68% restaurant and bar managers say that music encourages repeat business
57% of restaurant diners say that their choice of restaurant is influenced by the music played
- 150 genres to suit every business need.
- Choose music from a selection of 25 languages.
- Mainstream licensed music gives you a choice of millions of songs.
- Wide range of royalty free genres without the hassle of licenses and copyright.
- Custom curated playlists to engage customers.
- Daypart music with different genres, moods and styles at different times of day or days of week based on customer profile.
- Customised content for each outlet based on location and demographics.
- Include advertisements and announcements to improve revenue generation.
- Target promotions across your network or only to specific locations.
- Instant updates – with our cloud based system, control what’s playing in each location, make changes, and monitor players from anywhere in the world.
- No Streaming – with Alenka’s Smart Music platform you’re always playing music without worrying about buffering or getting disconnected.
- Smart Media player for Windows, Android, iOS and MacOS platforms.